Turn your Canon M50 (original or Mark II) into a movie-making powerhouse with the Canon M50 Filmmaking Guide! In this extensive PDF guide you'll learn:
- how to set-up your M50 for filmmaking
- how to work around the limitations of the cropped 4K mode and get great results
- what are the best lenses and accessories for the M50
- how to drastically improve the dynamic range of the M50 and get more cinematic images using the included flat picture profile and LUTs
- how to record better audio on the M50
- how to get the most out of the 4K time-lapse function
- and much more!
Includes Filmkit Flat picture profile & LUTs for the M50!
The guide also comes with the full Filmkit Flat picture profile designed specifically for the M50 as well as instructions on how to install and use the picture profile and included LUTs.
This guide can be used with both the original Canon M50 and the M50 Mark II